Contrast Color Flower Pant PA188 by Bia Brazil Activewear
These Bia Brazil fitness pants have a grayscale pattern with pops of colorful flowers! Elegant and picturesque, these bootcut pants are the perfect addition to any active woman's wardrobe. These pants are great for yoga, but are also versatile enough to be worn about.
The pattern on these pants is made with a process called dye sublimation. The sublimation process infuses the pattern with the fabric in a way that allows the material to remain breathable and durable. For this reason, these pants are slightly more expensive than their solid counterpart.
- Excellent cellulite coverage for light colors!
- Beautiful flower print with a color pop
- Compression fabric will keep you contained
(patterned fabric is denser and less flexible compared to other Bia Brazil pants)
- Breathable and sweat-wicking
- Printed supplex runs smaller
- One size fits most 2-8
(6 and up expect them to be tight!)
- Made by Bia Brazil
- Made with Brazilian Supplex
- Machine wash cold, line or lay flat to dry